Helping us with Fundraising
Ways that you could help us fundraise
There are countless ways that you, your friends and your family can help raise funds for Circles Network. Below is just a selection of the imaginative ideas you could use to start raising funds today, but we are sure your ideas will be even better!
- Start a raffle, asking local businesses to donate prizes
- Take part in a sponsored silence or run or any other activity
- Host a fundraising event in your local town or village
- Hold a community tea party
- Having a spring clean? Why not sell your unwanted items at you local car boot sale!
- Suggest a dress down day for charity at your school, college or work
How we can support your fundraising
Our Fundraising Team is always happy to help you in your fundraising activities. You can get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com or by calling us on 01788 816 671. We can help with all sorts from designing your sponsorship forms to advice and support to getting the best media coverage for your event.
By giving up just a small amount of your time you can gain a great sense of achievement and satisfaction in the knowledge that you are helping the most isolated individuals within our communities. Every little bit helps and your fundraising efforts will make a huge difference to our work, while at the same time raising awareness of Circles Network and having fun in the community!
Join our fundraising team
We are always looking for willing new volunteers to help us in our fundraising activities. If you are interested in joining our fundraising team please do get in touch using the contact details above.