Supporting Children, Young People and Families
The earlier we can introduce the range of tools and techniques applied by Circles Network, the more dramatic the life shifting opportunities for inclusion become for children and young people.
For this reason work with children, young people and families is targeted to expand dramatically over the next three years.
Across the UK, wherever funding is available, we are providing the following projects.
- Circles of Support and Saturday Circles
- Person Centred Planning
- Taking the Reins
- Empowering Parents with Learning Difficulties
- Empowering Parents with Disabled Children
- Peer Mentorship
- Transition Planning for Young People
- Young People Leaving Care
- Positive Praising for Challenging Behaviours
- Advocacy for Young People
- Armed Forces Families Transition Support
For more information on any of our projects please click on the links in the left hand margin